Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III) (DE FOA 0002068)
- The Department of Energy, NNSA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.124.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Digital Projects for the Public
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 579||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|F19AS00193||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|2019 NIST MSE 01||Measurement Science and Engineering (MSE) Research Grant Programs|
|BOR DO 19 F017||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2019|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|S19AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|W911NF 19 S 0004||ARMY APPLICATIONS LAB BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DISRUPTIVE APPLICATIONS|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0353||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|W911NF 19 S 0012||TrojAI|
|WHS AD FOA 19||MINERVA RESEARCH INITIATIVE|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002131||RFI on Enabling Technologies for a Commercially Viable Fusion Power Plant|
|N00014 19 S SN06||Special Program Announcement for 2019 Office of Naval Research|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP CTA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP SPDSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Synergistic Population and Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|G19AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: