Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 2 (DHS 19 NPD 111 02 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the business and commerce, community development, disaster prevention and relief, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.111.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships
Previous opportunity: Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 NPD 111 02 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 NPD 111 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 4|
|DHS 19 NPD 111 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 9|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 NPD 111 02 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: