Apply for 20190612 MD
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Digital Projects for the Public" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.164.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20190612 MD
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20190612 MD) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20190712 AD||Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AB||Humanities Initiatives at Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AE||Humanities Initiatives at Community Colleges|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 008||FY 2019 Russian-American History|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 009||FY 2019 Young Astronauts Program|
|P19AS00147||Special Resource Studies Administrative History Reconnaissance|
|MAJOR 202007||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program|
|PRELIM 202001||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|ENGAGEMENT 201910||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20190716 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|20190821 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0003||Citizen Narrative Campaign|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 03||Romania: Learning the History of Communism|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 04||Romania: Mock Elections - Voting Matters|
|201900814 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20190925 FT||Summer Stipends|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 07||Romania: Poetry Competition – Life Under Communism|
|20190814 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20190814 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 011||Journalism Summer School|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20190612 MD", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.