Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation) (USGS 17 FA 0002)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $261,585.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research
Previous opportunity: Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 F002||Paradox Valley Unit Brine Reduction Demonstration Testing|
|F17AS00104||CVPIA - Cosumnes River Salmonid Monitoring Program|
|NOIP17AC00128||Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN|
|P17AS00057||Santa Monica Mountains Fund Visitor Services and Administrative Support|
|P17AS00058||NOTICE OF INTENT: Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team and Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew|
|L17AS00013||BLM CA Carrizo Kit Fox Conservation Demographic and Ecological Attributes Study|
|L17AS00012||BLM-Alaska, State of Alaska Review of Title Recovery Native Allotments|
|NPS 17 NERO 0015||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary at Shenandoah National Park|
|NOIP16AC00042||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|L17AS00016||BLM Idaho State Wildlife Action Plan|
|L17AS00015||BLM Utah Urban Rangers Program|
|L17AS00018||BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research|
|F17AS00105||Central Valley Improvement/Anadromous Fish Restoration - Floodplain Restoration|
|NPS NOIP17AC00148||National Park Service-Archeological Site Preservation|
|BOR MP 17 F003||Watershed Implemntation|
|P17AS00062||Monitoring Surveys to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities|
|L17AS00022||BLM CA San Joaquin woolly threads seed longevity and climate tolerance study|
|NOIP16AC00076||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|W912DR 17 2 0001||Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management|
|L17AS00023||BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: