Apply for L17AS00018
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00105||Central Valley Improvement/Anadromous Fish Restoration - Floodplain Restoration|
|NPS NOIP17AC00148||National Park Service-Archeological Site Preservation|
|BOR MP 17 F003||Watershed Implemntation|
|P17AS00062||Monitoring Surveys to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities|
|L17AS00022||BLM CA San Joaquin woolly threads seed longevity and climate tolerance study|
|NOIP16AC00076||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|W912DR 17 2 0001||Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management|
|L17AS00023||BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd|
|F17AS00109||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Traditional Section 6), Region 5|
|L17AS00014||BLM C A Amargosa Vole Conservation and Habitat Resiliency|
|L17AS00024||BLM-NV Northeast Elko Conservation District Assistance Agreement|
|BOR GP 17 0004||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office|
|BOR MP 17 N001||Cyber-Infrastructure Development in Support of Real-Time Water Quality Management|
|F17AS00110||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|L17AS00026||BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance|
|L17AS00027||BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project|
|L17AS00017||BLM NV City of Henderson Consolidated UPRR Trail Acquisition and Construction SNPLMA Round 16 HN42|
|BOR GP 17 0002||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office|
|BOR GP 17 0003||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas Area Office|
|P17AS00069||Analyzing 13 Years of Landbird Data for the Northern Colorado Plateau I&M Network of the National Park Service|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.