Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas (DE FOA 0001704)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017 A Letter of Intent is due 02/08/2017 500pm ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $680,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the South Central Climate Science Center (Continuation)
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001704) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001711||Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue a Request for Applications (RFA) entitled “Fiscal Year 17 Biomass Research and Development Initiative (BRDI)|
|DE FOA 0001678||Combined Heat and Power Technical Assistance Partnerships|
|DE FOA 0001634||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001744||RFI: Grid Engineering for Accelerated Renewable Energy Deployment 2 (GEARED2)|
|RFA 523 17 000001||Comunidades y Energias Renovables (CER)|
|DE FOA 0001753||Solar Decathlon 2019 Future Planning - Request for Information|
|EPA R5 LCD 2017||FY 2017 Sustainable Materials Management Grant|
|DE SOL 0010995||University, National Laboratory, Industry and International Input on Potential Additions to the Nuclear Science User Facilities Nuclear Fuels and Materials Library|
|BOR LC 17 N005||Notice of Intent to Award|
|DE FOA 0001735||Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Prototype System Testing and Core Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001676||Request for Information (RFI): Clean Water Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001718||Development of Transformational Separation and Extraction Processes for Production of Rare Earth Element Materials from Domestic U.S.Coal and Coal By-Products|
|DE FOA 0001728||Advanced Combustion Technologies|
|BIA 000 0006 DEMD||Grant Program to Assess, Evaluate and Promote Development of Tribal Energy and Mineral Resources|
|DE FOA 0001764||Photovoltaics (PV) Innovation Roadmap|
|BIA 000 0007 TEDC||Solicitation for Proposals for the Grant Program to Build Tribal Energy Development Capacity (TEDC)|
|DE FOA 0001790||Advanced Manufacturing Graduate-Level Traineeships|
|P17AS00568||Interagency Wild and Scenic Rivers Fellows|
|DE FOA 0001806||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001662: Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001777||Nonproliferation & Arms Control Program Studies, Training, & Outreach|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001704", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: