Apply for USGS FA 19 0317
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps and Glacial Stratigraphy of the Slippery Rock 7.5-Minute Quadrangle, Butler, Mercer, and Lawrence Counties, Northwestern Pennsylvania" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,410.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors
Previous opportunity: Project Title Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 19 0317
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 19 0317) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00466||National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|NPSNOIWHSA1900955||SCA Interpretive Intern|
|F19AS00326||R3 GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program (GLRI-ES)|
|NPSNOITUMA1900961||Tumacácori SCA Resources Intern|
|USGS FA 19 0320||Notice of Intent: 2019/2020 progress on statewide Quaternary 3D geological mapping of MN|
|USGS 19 FA 0301||EARTH MRI|
|BOR DO 20 F001||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|72061719RFA00003||USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity|
|BOR DO 20 F002||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|P19AS00214||Restoration of Natural Resources within Death Valley National Park|
|P19AS00090||Implementation of Natural Reource Restoration Proejcts at Lake Mead NRA|
|P19AS00164||Aquatic Invasive Species Operations at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00473||Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring|
|NPS NOIP19AC00365||Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Nothern Great Plains Parks|
|P19AS00474||Natural Resource Conservation Project for Youth Engagement and Development at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park|
|P19AS00476||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F19AS00292||Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds|
|P19AS00478||Alternatives to Glyphosate for Weed Control in Historic Landscapes|
|L19AS00104||BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance|
|USGS FA 19 0349||Notice of Intent: Coupling Hydrologic Models with Data Services in an Interoperable Modeling Framework|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 19 0317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.