Apply for 18JD01
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- South Dakota
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: College and Career Success for Students with Serious Mental Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 18JD01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18JD01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZHA001N||2018 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|SCAISB 18 AW 008 02122018||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|OVW 2018 14264||OVW FY 2018 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|SCAISB 18 AW 009 02132018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|SFOP0003960||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|SCAISB 18 AW 010 02142018||E-Teacher Plus for Pakistan|
|RFI 391 18 00001||WEET Activity|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 005||U.S.-Iraqi Think Tank Linkage Program for Iraqi Academics and Commentators|
|PAS LIMA FY18 NOFO 001||Transparency and Anti-Corruption Programming for Youth|
|18JD02||National Sheriffs' Institute Training Program|
|PRE SOLICITATION CMM 18 000001||Pre-Solicitation Notice - Global Reconciliation Fund - People-to-People (P2P) Peacebuilding|
|DKR NOFO FY18 02||Public Affairs Small Grant Opportunity|
|EAPULN18 001||U.S. Embassy Ulaanbaatar Local Grants: Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003983||2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia|
|SFOP0004165||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004170||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004173||FY18 DRL Blockchain and Worker Rights|
|P18AS00072||Historic Preservation Fund Grants in Aid: Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18JD01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.