Apply for CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs in Kenya through Surveillance and Epidemiology, Monitoring and Evaluation and Mobile Health Solutions under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Gender-Based Violence Prevention in Brazil and/or Paraguay
Previous opportunity: Mine Health and Safety Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CE20 2006||Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action|
|CDC RFA CE20 2005||Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)|
|HRSA 20 105||Rural HIV/AIDS Planning Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2123||Improving Public Health Globally: Strengthening Public Health Impact , Systems, Capacity, and Security in Sierra Leone|
|CDC RFA GH20 2102||Tanzania Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) Building Capacity for the Sub-national Implementation of the National Action Plan for Health Security (NAPHS)|
|HRSA 20 109||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Planning|
|FG 20 007||COVID-19 ERSP|
|72061120RFA00005||End Malaria Program|
|HRSA 21 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HHS 2020 IHS NIHOE 0001||National Indian Health Outreach and Education|
|RFA AG 21 025||Development of Cost-Effective and Customizable Training and Education Platforms for AD/ADRD Caregivers that Focus on Addressing Financial Management and Legal Planning (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA TS20 20010101SUPP20||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure - COVID-19 Supplement|
|PA FPH 20 001||FY2020 Title X Services Grants: Providing Publicly-Funded Family Planning Services in Areas of High Need|
|PA FPH 20 002||FY2020 Title X Services Grants: Providing Publicly-Funded Family Planning Services in Areas of High Need – Maryland Service Area Only|
|DOS APSGP FY20 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021|
|CDC RFA TS19 19010201SUPP20||PEHSU COVID-19 Emergency Response Supplement|
|CDC RFA GH20 2090||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally by Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security in Cameroon|
|RFA AA 20 009||Alcohol-HIV/AIDS Program Project Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications Research: Intervention and Cross-Cutting Foundational Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20||Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP20||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.