Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways (F17AS00422)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to CSU through the Colorado Plateau Ecosystems CESU network iaw DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $210,236.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00422", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: