Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways (F17AS00422)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to CSU through the Colorado Plateau Ecosystems CESU network iaw DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $210,236.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems
Previous opportunity: WAKE ATOLL FISHERY SURVEYS FOR WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00422", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: