Apply for DTNH2217R00009
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstration Project Promoting Highway Safety Program Guideline (HSPG) No. 13" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.614.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Engage in Partnership for the Urban Agenda Initiative, 2017
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DTNH2217R00009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DTNH2217R00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIBAND1700081||Bus Shuttle Service|
|NPSNOIBAND1700082||Bus Shuttle Service|
|DOT OST 2016 0236||Notice of Funding Availability for Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|HM SPS 17 001||2017 PHMSA SPST Grant|
|HM HMI 17 001||2017 PHMSA HMIT Grant|
|FR AMT 17 005||FY17 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|FTA 2017 002 TPM||Tribal Transit Program 2017|
|RFA 263 17 000001||University Centers for Career Development (UCCD)|
|693JJ317NF0002||AASHTO's Operation and Mgmt of the V2I DC|
|FR RLD 17 002||FY17 Supplemental for State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee|
|693JJ317NF0001||Advanced Transportation and Congestion Management Technologies Deployment Initiative|
|693JJ317NF0006||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternative|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNE2017 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center-NE Region|
|HM ALT 17 001||FY 2017 ALERT Funding Opportunity|
|FM CDL 17 001||Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FR RRD 17 003||FY17 Gulf Coast High Speed Rail Corridor-Mobile Station Area Planning Study & Final Design Project|
|BTS 2017 01||Transportation Disruption and Disaster Statistics (TDADS)|
|DC TP 17 002||Small Project Transportation Maintenance and Improvements Grants|
|FR AMT 17 008||FY2017 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|FR AMT 17 009||FY2017 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DTNH2217R00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.