Critical Repair of Mainland Trail APIS Youth Crew (NPS NOIP14AC00836 001)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Critical Repair of Mainland Trail APIS Youth Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $84,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects
Previous opportunity: Professional Development for Young Legal Practitioners in East Asia and the Pacific
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP14AC00836 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMK800 18 PAS01||Media Mentorship Program|
|G18AS00009||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|P18AS00259||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P18AS00244||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far|
|SFOP0005136||2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala|
|P18AS00261||Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2018 2005669||Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20|
|P18AS00265||Stabilize San Isidro Convento and Four Pueblo Ruins at Gran Quivira|
|S ISNCT 18 007||Supporting Nonproliferation Programs|
|P18AS00267||Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00012 002||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|SMK800 18 PAS02||Urban Youth Resilience Program|
|SMK800 18 PAS03||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|18CS07||Improving Safety in Women's Facilities|
|SFOP0005142||The TIP Office 2018 International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|P18AS00275||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|P18AS00280||Managing Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|DHS 18 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2018||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP14AC00836 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: