Apply for F17AS00183
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, law, justice and legal services, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Wildlife Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.679.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent to award a single source award in accordance with 516 FW 6..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,115,636.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: HOPE Crew for Youth Historic Preservation Projects at Channel Islands National Park
Previous opportunity: Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00183
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00183) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00184||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00183", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.