Apply for PTS 20200718 S2S 2
- The IVV Test Agency in the agriculture, arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, consumer protection, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, food and nutrition, health, housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, income security and social services, law, justice and legal services, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), opportunity zone benefits, regional development, science and technology and other research and development, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "This is a test. Please ignore." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2023 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Consumer Protection, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy,
Next opportunity: Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Science Research in Racial/Ethnic Minority Communities Disproportionately Affected by HIV and Build Research Capacity Among Historically Underrepresented Researchers
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PTS 20200718 S2S 2
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PTS 20200718 S2S 2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.